The RG59 Coaxial Cable is used for low power RF signal connections and video. It has a thinner centre conductor than the RG6.
Features and Benefits
• A coaxial communication cable, great for communicating!
• Black polyvinyl chloride (PVC) outer sheath
• Stranded 1/0.41mm
• Copper clad steel inner conductor with PE Insulation
• Impedance of 75 Ohm
• Best choice for short runs
• Installing SD CCTV
• Communication and signal control systems
|Coaxial Cable Type||RG59/U|
|Conductor Area CSA||–|
|Reel Length (Imperial)||3.3ft|
|Reel Length (Metric)||1m|
|No. of Max Strands x Strand Size||Solid|